Is there a way to edit my comments?

asked by LaurieLKC over 6 years ago

We cannot right now but I think that its in the works. On the old site we were able to edit our hotline answers and I believe in a former post the editors said they are working on bringing that feature back.

ak kumae

Here get you genuine problem solutions. If you ask what is solution. We are providing the window 10 file explorer setup. http://windowstuts.net... how to use window 10 file explorer and its complete step by step guidance. Then you can benefit this service.

Is there a way to report spam?

@Smaug...use the flag button next to "reply"
If that doesn't work, write to the editors.
I've done both...sometimes the flag doesn't work.

Thanks- the flag button says I'm "not authorized", which about exhausted my dedication to the project.

trampledbygeese
trampledbygeese

trampledbygeese is a trusted home cook.

Same here:

"Uh oh! You don't have permission to access this page.
Please try logging in or requesting the correct permissions."

I am logged in when I press the button.