🔕 🔔

Assmbling scalloped sweet potatoes the day before

I am planning on scalloped sweet potatoes for the big day - I think it will be OK to assemble them Wednesday, but I am looking for reassurance ... they will be simple, sweet potatoes with cream, nutmeg, salt and white pepper. Hmm - maybe I should top with cheese - any suggestions?

asked almost 6 years ago

62da2e3c 5d4a 4c43 a2ed feb7f39ad363  with ab

Last year I prepped basically all of my veggies in advance but forgot to put my various potatoes in liquid to keep them fresh. The next day, the sweet potatoes held up really well even when the regular potatoes didn't. Especially since you're putting them in cream, I think you're fine.

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Oh good I am glad to hear that! One more thing checked off!