🔕 🔔

I want to make my Thanksgiving apple pie this week. I use the vinegar/egg mixutre pie dough recipe. Can I freeze it?

Should I bake it right out of the freezer?

asked by LC's Kitchen almost 6 years ago

1d0d675a 5598 44a5 865e 32730d2a1273  186003 1004761561 1198459 n

You can freeze it. My mother used to make about 20 apple pies during Gravenstein apple season and freeze them, so we could enjoy her apple pies all winter long. Yes, we baked them right out of the freezer. (What I would give for one of those pies right now!!)

2dd5c6ca 6c88 4ac1 a2f4 c6ed25596864  img 0117

Thanks so much dymnyno! I knew that if I asked the Food52 crew, I could trust the answer! Happy Thanksgiving!