🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Sweet Potatoes Anna with Prunes

019707ac b16b 4733 ae4a 9a1eb6671f66  2016 1028 sweet potatoes anna prunes bobbi lin 11026

I have a question about the ingredient "port" on the recipe "Sweet Potatoes Anna with Prunes" from mrsp.

asked by sticksnscones about 6 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Hi sticksnscones, what's your specific question about port?

The site is not as easy to navigate as it used to be....I had trouble posting my question...tooo complicated :(
I wanted to know what type of port should be used in the recipe.
Thanks....PLEASE bring back the OLD Food52...the new one is making me cranky

Hi sticksnscones -- the type of port isn't terribly important, since it's just used to soak the prunes. If you have a choice, I wouldn't use one that's too sweet, since there's a lot of sweetness from the prunes & sweet potatoes. As for the posting issues, if you could email details on what happened to [email protected], that would be immensely helpful. Going back to the old Food52 isn't an option, but we're constantly (and I mean constantly!) working on improvements, big and small. Thanks for your patience.