🔕 🔔

What if i don't have 3 days to dry brine the turkey in Russ Parsons recipe?

Picking turkey up Tuesday for thanksgiving

asked by Kim friedman almost 6 years ago

As long as you have will be better than nothing. In the reprint of the article I have, Parsons' says that even a day will work.

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

I'm in the same boat as you -- picking up our turkey today and doing the Russ Parson's recipe. I think it'll be ok.

32fb3935 151a 4db2 ac26 980d4c0d5cea  lorigoldsby

I won't get to our turkey until tomorrow afternoon--but we aren't serving that one until Saturday--so I am using HardLikeArmour's suggestion of adding honey.