🔕 🔔

What FOOD52 holiday cookies, bars or other treats work well for shipping to friends and family far away? Read on, please . . . ;o)

I'm looking for durable treats that won't arrive as crumbs, and that will taste good 4 or 5 days after making. Currently on my list are Fudgy Bourbon Balls and Peppermint Pretzel Bark, so I'm looking for a few (not chocolate) cookies and/or bars. Thanks so much, everyone. ;o)

asked almost 6 years ago

Oh, good question. You reminded me that a friend has asked if I could develop a recipe for peanut butter blondies. It's been on a waaaaaay back burner for about 6 months. I'll work on it and get it posted if it works. It might be perfect for shipping and staying intact and fresh. Thank you!

32fb3935 151a 4db2 ac26 980d4c0d5cea  lorigoldsby

Sorry AJ...just saw the "other than chocolate" request!