What FOOD52 holiday cookies, bars or other treats work well for shipping to friends and family far away? Read on, please . . . ;o)

I'm looking for durable treats that won't arrive as crumbs, and that will taste good 4 or 5 days after making. Currently on my list are Fudgy Bourbon Balls and Peppermint Pretzel Bark, so I'm looking for a few (not chocolate) cookies and/or bars. Thanks so much, everyone. ;o)

Oh, good question. You reminded me that a friend has asked if I could develop a recipe for peanut butter blondies. It's been on a waaaaaay back burner for about 6 months. I'll work on it and get it posted if it works. It might be perfect for shipping and staying intact and fresh. Thank you!

lorigoldsby

Sorry AJ...just saw the "other than chocolate" request!