I made cranberry infused vodka (pureed cranberry, sugar, vodka) for the holidays. Today I separated the liquid from the solids. The thing is, the solids are delicious too, but I'm not sure what to do with them. Any ideas?

asked by erinbdm over 7 years ago

Mr_Vittles

Add them to cranberry sauce for an extra flavor boost!

Kayb

Flavor ice cream or sorbet with them.

oh, boozy fruit! Spoon it over pound cake slices w dollops of whipped cream.

campagnes

I made boozy fruit as Christmas gifts for friends last year. It was mixed fruit (apricots, figs, cranberries, pears, I don't even know what else), and a friend of mine chops little bits of hers, simmers it in a little maple syrup, and serves it over pancakes.

healthierkitchen

I wonder how that would be spooned over a baked brie for a holiday party?

Jon Palmer

Heat it up, pair it with some vanilla ice cream, and throw a little granola in the bowl to get a contrasting texture.