🔕 🔔

My Basket ()

All questions

A question about a recipe: Cream Cheese Cookies

D186e769 23d8 42e5 95e9 9c4d82523e0e  110920 35 1

I have a question about the recipe "Cream Cheese Cookies" from merrill. Hi, please pardon the silly question but I am new at using the stand mixer. Could someone tell me which attachment to use for these cookies? Thanks in advance!

asked by Martica over 5 years ago
2 answers 1835 views
2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

Suzanne is a trusted source on General Cooking.

added over 5 years ago

It's not a silly question at all, it does not say in the recipe what to use but in opinion it would be the paddle attachment.

23b88974 7a89 4ef5 a567 d442bb75da04  avatar
added over 5 years ago

The paddle attachment is what you're going to use for just about everything. The balloon whisk is for whipping things like egg whites and cream, and the dough hook is for heavy doughs (like yeasted breads), where it takes the place of hand kneading.

Let's Keep in Touch!

Get the recipes and features that have us talking, plus first dibs on events and limited-batch products.

(Oh, and $10 off your order of $50 or more in the Food52 Shop, too.)

Please enter a valid email address.