🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cream Cheese Cookies

D186e769 23d8 42e5 95e9 9c4d82523e0e  110920 35 1

I have a question about the recipe "Cream Cheese Cookies" from merrill. Hi, please pardon the silly question but I am new at using the stand mixer. Could someone tell me which attachment to use for these cookies? Thanks in advance!

asked by Martica almost 6 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

It's not a silly question at all, it does not say in the recipe what to use but in opinion it would be the paddle attachment.

The paddle attachment is what you're going to use for just about everything. The balloon whisk is for whipping things like egg whites and cream, and the dough hook is for heavy doughs (like yeasted breads), where it takes the place of hand kneading.