If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was looking for a vegetarian recipe that our whole family would like and after searching the internet I came up with my own recipe. My 17 year old son loves these. —tinaroger95
packet Rice a Roni Nature's Way Long Grain & Wild Rice
ounces Bag Baby Spinach
teaspoon minced garlic
ounces Ricotta Cheese
tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
packet Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
dashes Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400?. Cook Rice a Roni according to the directions.
- Remove the stems and gills on the portabellas. Clean the portabellas with a paper towel, removing any dirt.
- Place 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl. Brush the top (cap) of the portabellas with olive oil sprinkle with salt and pepper. Flip the mushrooms over and brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce heat to 350?.
- While the portabellas are cooking, put 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the minced garlic in a skillet on medium heat and add the baby spinach. Cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Mix rice, spinach, and ricotta cheese. Top the portabellas with the rice mixture, distributing evenly among the mushrooms. Top with parmesan cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Fresh Ricotta