Author Notes: Autumn flavors with a touch of Asian. —LittlestBerg
cups garden mix bean sprouts
cups kalamata olives
handful garlic cloves
sherry cooking wine
tablespoons Asian red chili paste
In This Recipe
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half, scoop out the seeds, bake the halves and scrape out the inside of the squash into a bowl.
- Wash and cut the asparagus into bit-size bits. Place these bits in a microwaveable bowl with water and microwave the asparagus for about 2 1/2 minutes.
- Cut the shallots into thin rings. Cut the garlic into thin medallion shapes. Stir fry with sherry cooking wine.
- Drain the asparagus and add it to the stir-fry. Add the garden mix bean sprouts to the stir-fry. Stir fry all ingredients until lightly browned, perhaps adding some more sherry cooking wine one or two more times.
- Mix the stir-fry in with the spaghetti squash. Stir in the Asian red chili paste until all ingredients are well coated.
- Top with halved olives and a light blanket of cinnamon. Microwaving this concoction will allow the cinnamon to seep into the ingredients better.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Salad