If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- Add frozen peas to colander and run under warm water to defrost.
- Heat in 1 tbsp of oil in skillet and stir-fry shallots and ginger for 1 minute.
- Add carrots and broccoli and stir-fry until brightly colored and tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove veggies from pan and set aside on a plate.
- Add remaining tbsp of oil to the pan, crack and whisk eggs into a small bowl and add to pan to scramble the eggs. Break up cooked eggs with a fork into small pieces.
- Add back the veggies along with the defrosted peas and cooked quinoa into the pan with the eggs.
- Add tamari to the pan, stir, and serve.
- Top with gomasio or toasted sesame seeds or nuts like cashews or peanuts if youâ€™d like. Enjoy!