If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 100g black olives
- 100g sundried tomatoes
- 5 anchovies
- 5 capers
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Olive oil
- 4 artichoke hearts (canned is fin)
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices of goat cheese (log with skin)
- 2 slices of whole bread
- 1 handful handful of arugula leaves
- For the tapenade, blend olives, sundried tomatoes, anchovies, capers, garlic and olive oil. Set aside
- Wash and drain the artichoke hearts Cut four slices of goat cheese Toast the bread
- Preheat the oven on grill
- Spread the tapenade on the bread then arrange artichoke hearts and slices of goat cheese on top. Sprinkle with olive oil and add some pepper
- Grill for about 5 minutes Top with a few arugula leaves and enjoy!