If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was trying to spruce up a side dish of spinach, and since my kids like artichokes, I thought adding those would be great. —Sherri Simko
- 2 pkgs bunches Fresh spinach
- 1 14 oz. can quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 cup Cream
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Drain artichokes. Heat oil in large deep frying pan, heat oil, sauté artichokes until they begin to brown and carmelize a bit.
- Add spinach, keep stirring as it wilts down so you can add more to the pan. Sauté Until it wilts. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add cream, stir, simmer.. Add cheese, mix in until it melts.