ounces chopped cooked spinach (fresh or frozen)
ounces goat cheese
salt and pepper
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350
- Clean mushrooms by wiping with wet paper towel. Don’t rinse under sink ‘cause you don’t want excess liquid.
- Remove stems by wiggling back and forth. Scrape out gills with a spoon, but be careful not to break the edges. Those are the walls that will keep all the goodness inside.
- In a bowl, combine the goat cheese, melted butter, crushed garlic. Blend until smooth. Then add spinach. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush bottoms of mushrooms with olive oil. Place in baking pan.
- Spread spinach mixture evenly over mushrooms.
- Bake for 10-15 mins at 350 degrees.