If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
ounces chopped cooked spinach (fresh or frozen)
ounces goat cheese
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350
- Clean mushrooms by wiping with wet paper towel. Don’t rinse under sink ‘cause you don’t want excess liquid.
- Remove stems by wiggling back and forth. Scrape out gills with a spoon, but be careful not to break the edges. Those are the walls that will keep all the goodness inside.
- In a bowl, combine the goat cheese, melted butter, crushed garlic. Blend until smooth. Then add spinach. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush bottoms of mushrooms with olive oil. Place in baking pan.
- Spread spinach mixture evenly over mushrooms.
- Bake for 10-15 mins at 350 degrees.