cups Frozen corn or fresh cook corn kernels
clove of garlic
cup dried small shrimp
teaspoon fish sauce or to taste
cups green oinion
Siracha to taste (optional)
- Prepare frozen corn according to package. Drain then set aside to dry. If using fresh corns on the cob, boil them. Let them cool then separate all the kernels from the cob
- Heat oil on medium heat on a large frying pan.
- Add in garlic and sautee until fragrant. Add in the little shrimp and sautee for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the kernels, sugar, salt, fish sauce. Stir fry for about 3 minutes
- Add in green onion and mix all ingredients well together
- Top with siracha if desire