If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 cups Frozen corn or fresh cook corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 clove of garlic
- 1/2 cup dried small shrimp
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce or to taste
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 1.5 cups green oinion
- Siracha to taste (optional)
- Prepare frozen corn according to package. Drain then set aside to dry. If using fresh corns on the cob, boil them. Let them cool then separate all the kernels from the cob
- Heat oil on medium heat on a large frying pan.
- Add in garlic and sautee until fragrant. Add in the little shrimp and sautee for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the kernels, sugar, salt, fish sauce. Stir fry for about 3 minutes
- Add in green onion and mix all ingredients well together
- Top with siracha if desire