If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delightful and colorful appetizer. —Amy Kisling
Makes 20 mushrooms
- 1/4 Medium Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach
- 2 Advocado
- 20 Cremini Mushrooms, stems removes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Turn oven to 350 degrees (F).
- In a medium sauce pan, saute onions in olive oil over medium low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add garlic to sauce pan. Saute for another 5 minutes.
- Add spinach to sauce pan. Saute until wilted.
- In a bowl, combine spinach mixture and avocado. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill each mushroom with avocado and spinach mixture.
- Place stuffed mushrooms in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Mushrooms can be served warm or room temperature.