If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cups bread, cut into 1-inch cubes, crusts left on
tablespoons salted butter
cups celery, roughly chopped
cloves garlic, finely diced
cups parsley, leaves picked from stem
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large sauté pan set over medium-high heat melt the butter then add the bread. Toast on all sides, tossing frequently to attain even coloring. This can be done in batches.
- Once the bread is evenly toasted, about five minutes, add to a large mixing bowl with the celery and garlic.
- Toss well and place in a baking dish or casserole. Bake for 35 minutes, adding water from time to time to keep the stuffing moist.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for five minutes. Return the stuffing to a mixing bowl, add parsley leaves, fresh ground pepper and onions from the turkey dish. Check for salt and add as needed, serve hot.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!