If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of those side dishes I'm embarrassed to qualify as a "recipe." It's three ingredients, thrown into a saucepan without much thought. But because it tastes so good, I figured it's worth sharing. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large bunch collard greens, large stems removed and cut into strips (you can also use swiss chard, kale, or other hearty greens)
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes packed in oil, oil drained
- handful pine nuts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add collard greens and cook until nicely wilted.
- Stir in sun dried tomatoes, pine nuts, and salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff