If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Depend on the size it cud be perfect appetizer or lunch with nice salad. —anka
Makes 4 lunch size wraps
- 1 pound mix mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-3 sprigs fresh time
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 8 phyllo sheets
- oil for brushing
- Put butter, garlic, fresh thyme,salt, pepper and wine in the sauce pan add mushrooms and cook about 10 - 12 minutes. Mix corn starch with 1/2 cup cold water, add to the mushrooms and cook additional 2 minutes. Let cool complicity, I usually cook mushrooms day before.
- Take 2 phyllo sheets and brush with oil, cover remaining phyllo sheets with damp kitchen towel to prevent drying.
- Add 1/2 cup cold mushrooms, roll in to the shape of big spring roll. Put on the baking sheet covered with parchment paper and brush with oil.
- Bake at 350 F for 18-20 minutes.