Makes: 2 servings
grams raw salmon fillet
grams smoked salmon fillet
handfuls of spinach
onion, garlic, dill, salt, ground pepper
white wine (optional)
- Initially chop the mushrooms and let them soak in a bowl of warm water for half an hour. While the mushrooms do their thing, sauté the chopped onion and garlic and then add the raw salmon in pieces. Pour somewhite wine and when the alcohol evaporates, add -the colored now- water in which the mushrooms soaked.
- Add the corn in pieces, season with salt and ground pepper and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Then add the broccoli tassels, mushrooms, spinach and dill in this order and with a difference of 2-3 minutes each ingredients from the next one. Your goal is to have your vegetables cooked, but still vibrant green as they keep most of their nutrients like that.
- (This recipe was firstly published in the "In Whirl of Inspiration" site. Link in profile.)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal