If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad looks as good as it is healthy! With colorful watermelon radishes on top of hearty spinach and barley this is an instant go to. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 1 cup Barley, dry
- ¼ cups Olive oil
- juice from 1 small lemon
- zest from ½ small lemon
- 2 Large handfuls spinach leaves
- 1 Medium watermelon radish, trimmed and sliced thin on a mandolin
- 5-6 Basil leaves, chopped
- 4 ounces 4 ounces feta, crumbled
- Cook barley according to packaging instructions. Let cool completely.
- In a small bowl or jar, whisk or shake together olive oil, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Combine spinach and barley in a large bowl. Pour dressing on top and toss. Add watermelon radishes, basil leaves, and feta. Toss well and serve.