If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy & super fast to make appetizer to share with friend and family. —Luz Landa
Makes 12 crostini
for the Pea Puree
- 1 cup Frozen Peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Greek Yogurt, plain
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Mint
- 1 teaspoon Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Put all ingredients into your food processor. Pulse until you reach desired texture.
- Tip: you can add a bit more olive oil to turn puree into a really silky texture.
to assemble Crostini
- 1 cup Pea Puree
- 1 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup Sauteed Mushroom (w/ pepper, olive and garlic)
- 1/3 cup Golden Raising (optional)
- 6 pieces Cherry Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 12 pieces Sliced of toasted bread of choice (I used cilantro bread)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Smear a good amount of pea puree over toast.
- Add sauteed mushrooms & feta cheese on top
- Place a few thin slices of cherry tomates
- Decorate with a few golden raisins
- Drizzle over a bit of good quality olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Appetizer to Share with Friends