If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was a creation to use as many veggies as possible from my CSA box. My husband had just gotten home from a difficult day of jury duty and said it was my best stir fry ever! —howtofeedagoon
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce or Siracha
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons stir fry sauce or terriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons hoison sauce
- 1 pound Beef sirloin tips - cut into bite size pieces against the grain
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sherry
- 3+ teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 pound button mushrooms
- 1/2 pound baby broccoli
- 1 bunch baby chard
- 1 bunch ramps - chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger - minced
- 3 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Combine Siracha, sesame oil, terriyaki sauce, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and hoison sauce. Set aside. Chop all vegetables into bite size pieces.
- Combine Sherry and soy sauce and marinate beef for 10-15 minutes while you chop the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of canola oil and heat until it shimmers. Add marinated beef and cook 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink. Take off heat and place beef into a clean bowl. Set aside and wipe out pan.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium high heat. Add chopped mushrooms. Cook until they have released all of their liquids and are brown. Take off heat and place mushrooms into a clean bowl. Set aside and wipe out pan if needed.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium high heat. Add broccoli and ramps. Cook until just brown. Add baby chard and cook until wilted. Make a space in the middle of the pan and add 1 teaspoon oil. Add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms and beef back to the pan. Add the sauce mixture. Toss to coat. Cook 2 minutes or until sauce thickens. Serve over brown rice.