If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I was a kid one of my grandmothers made refrigerator pickles in the summer.Over the years I tinkered with it and it slowly evolved into my something new! —Stephanie McConachie
Makes 2 quart
- 2 Large Cucumbers
- 1 small purple onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Peel cucumbers and slice into thin rounds and place in medium size bowl.
- Slice onion into strips and add to cucumbers.
- Crush garlic and place in small mixing dish.
- Finely chop dill and add to dish along with garlic.
- Add all the other ingredients to small mixing dish and with wire wisk mix well.
- Place cucumbers and onions in a large jar.
- Pour vinegar mixture into jar and put lid on tightly. Let sit in refridgerator for 3 days. Serve with cookout menu.