If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious Poached Egg served on top of a earthy Portobello Mushroom layered with grilled ham and fresh arugula. Garnished with Chives and Hot Sauce. Perfect and filling for dinner. —The Domestic Dietitian
- 1 Poached Egg
- 1 Portobello Mushroom
- 1 Slice Canadian Bacon
- 1/4 cup Arugula
- 1/4 Avocado, sliced
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- Hot Sauce
- Fresh Chives, for garnish
- Lightly Saute portobello mushroom in olive oil, cooking in pan on each side for about 4 minutes
- Grill slice Canadian bacon in frying pan for 2 minutes each side
- Poach egg
- Using Portobello mushroom as base, layer arugula, sliced tomato, grilled Canadian bacon, and avocado on top
- Top with poached egg
- Add fresh chives and hot sauce for garnish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Favorite Way to Eat Eggs for Dinner