If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is such a quick and colorful salad that makes a great addition to any meal. It has a little of everything and it comes together in only about 10 minutes. —Tori Cooper
Serves 4 - 6
Maple Mustard Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup brown or dijon mustard
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 cups cooked couscous
- 1 cup cooked kidney beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds (arils)
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1 large avocado, pit removed and diced
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- Stir the ingredients for dressing together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Combine the couscous and spinach in a large salad bowl and toss together. Sprinkle the remaining ingredients over the salad and drizzle the dressing on top. If desired the salad can be served with the dressing on the side.