If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy one skillet meal, gluten and dairy free and oh so hearty. —Alexa Federico
package of bacon
apples, peeled & diced
cups chopped curly kale
cups previously cooked lentils
- Cut the bacon into 1″ pieces and add to a large hot pan.
- Once the bacon is mostly cooked, add in the diced apples.
- After a few minutes, add the diced shallots, stirring everything together.
- When the shallots are translucent and the apples are softening, add the chopped curly kale.
- Once the kale is wilting, mix in the precooked lentils. Stir thoroughly and let the ingredients marry for a couple of minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl or 2-3 individual bowls.