If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a thai inspired recipe, and one of those vegetable dishes that is so tasty, you can eat it like a main dish. It makes a drool-worthy sauce so serve with noodles or Jasmine sticky rice, if you'd like! —Alisha Sood
- 2 bunches Broccolini, stems trimmed
- 2 Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- 2 Purple Onion, quartered
- 6 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 Thai red chillies, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Fish sauce
- 1/2 cup Coconut Water
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Garlic chilli sauce
- 1/2 cup Whole roasted cashews, unsalted
- 2 tablespoons Crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, roughly chopped
- Salt, to taste
- White pepper, to taste
- Heat 3 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large wok over medium-high heat. When oil starts to shimmer, add garlic and red chilies. Fry for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Add broccolini, cook for 4 minutes. Then add sliced red bell pepper, and purple onions. Stir fry for 5-7 minutes.
- While veggies are cooking, in a medium bowl stir coconut water, honey, peanut butter, chili garlic sauce, fish sauce, salt and white pepper. Add sauce to veggies when tender.
- Top veggies with roasted cashews and cilantro. Enjoy!