If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple and gourmet meal of zucchini stuffed with a tasty mixture of ground lamb, jasmine rice, onions, garlic, and seasonings. Healthy and low-fat. —Dash of Amy
- 4-6 large zucchini
- 2 1/2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Weber roasted garlic & herb
- 2 teaspoons parsley (1 tsp in filling, 1 tsp over zucchini)
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1-2 cans stewed tomatoes, blended
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, and carefully scoop out the flesh with a spoon creating an opening for the filling. Be careful not to break the zucchini.
- In a large mixing bowl combine ground lamb, rice, onions, garlic, and seasonings; mix very well, using your hands if necessary.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 45 minutes.