If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Oven Roasted Asparagus with Mascarpone Hollandaise
- Gingered and Curried Sweet Peas
- Creamy Spring Barley
- Scrambled Eggs with Sautéed Asparagus
- Raw Fava Bean Crostini
- Leek Tart with Ricotta and Pea Puree
- Chilled Spring Pea Soup
- Creamy Raw Asparagus Pesto
- Asparagus, Zucchini and Ricotta Tart
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Spring Risotto of Asparagus, Peas and Ramps
- Nettle Tortellini in Brodo
- Pan-Fried Dandelion Flowers
- Spring Pea and Crab Pancakes with Pea Tendril Salad
- Asparagus with Goat Cheese and Pickled Red Onion
- Put Some Spring in Your Bread
- Baby Artichoke Crostini
- Green Goddess Dressing (or Ramp Tramp Dressing)
- Grilled Baby Fennel with Lemon and Pecorino
- Very Good Grilled Artichokes
- Fried Eggs with Asparagus, Ramps, and Oyster Sauce
- Spring Onion Tart
- Leek Tart Almost Like Banitsa
- Nettle and Green Garlic Soup
- Creamed Sorrel
- Dilly Bulghur Salad with Fennel and Leek
- Artichoke Kofta in a Creamy Tomato Makhani Sauce
Just Butter Isn't Better
Why making your own ghee is worth it
Make your own ghee.
The dreamiest foods around.
Stop slamming salad.
A can-do tool.