If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes — the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
Editors' Picks for Soda Fountain
- Raspberry Lambic Float
- Cucumber-Fennel Fizz
- Avocado Sea Salt Shake
- Frothy Sweet Almond Drink (Shrab al Loz)
- Dandelion Clementine Cooler
- Sundae of Stone Fruit
- The Israeli Summer, aka Sparkling Limonana
- Grilled Georgia Peach Sundae
- Sweet Tea Slush
- Uncle Fester on a Fasta' Vespa (Espresso-Chocolate Gelato, Roman-Style)
- Peony Ice Cream with a Blackberry Honey Swirl
- Chocolate Soda (with Homemade Chocolate Sauce!)
- Lime in the Coconut Float
- Strawberry and Lemon Verbena Summer Drink
- Hot Fudge Shake
- Cherry Snow Cone
- Caramel Chocolate Concrete
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.