If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested -- congratulations!
- Springiest Potato Salad Ever
- Salt & Vinegar Potato and Onion Salad
- Fingerling Potato Salad
- Potato Salad with Fennel and Shallot Relish and Bacon
- Green Bean Summer Salad
- Braised Green Beans and Roasted Red Peppers
- Bean Salad Nicoise
- Green Bean and Feta Salad in a Shallot Vinaigrette
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Pennsylvania Dutch Warm Potato Salad
- Indian-spiced Potato Salad
- Warm Potato Salad with Bacon and Fennel
- Salt and Vinegar Reds
- Olivier Potato Salad
- Fingerling Potatoes Remoulade
- German Potato Salad
- Oma's Potato Salad
- Tangy Zangy Roasted Potato Salad
- Hot Potato Salad (with chive, curry dressing)
- Five-ingredient Green Bean Salad
- Southern Three Bean Salad
- Haricots Verts a la Dijonnaise
- Walking Spanish Down the Hall Part 2; Homage to Catalonia
- Reinvented Five Bean Salad
- Thai Green Bean Salad
- Three Bean Salad the Bonafide Farm Way
- Four Bean Pesto Summer Salad
We've also added some incentives to reward your hard work and make things interesting. The three people who test the most Editors' Picks candidates by June 22, 2010 will be entered in a drawing to win one of these fabulous prizes:
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.