If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested -- congratulations!)
- Lemon Basil Roasted Summer Squash with Garlic Crisp
- Honey Balsamic Grilled Zucchini with Avocado and Feta
- Mom's Famous Zucchini Gratin
- Feta-Stuffed Gem Squash
- Summer Harvest Soup with Chilled Dill Yogurt
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Summer Squash Pudding
- Zucchini and Pecorino Salad with Truffle Oil
- Sicilian Squash Carpaccio
- Zucchini Risotto with Stuffed Squash Blossoms
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Low Desert Calabacitas
- Lemon Ricotta Pasta with Garlic and Zucchini
- Sauteed Zucchini and Pasta Ribbons
- Summer Squash Carpaccio with Fennel, Basil, Mint and Shaved Pecorino
- Summer Squash with Saffron Fettuccine
- Zucchini Fritters
- Decadent Summer Squash
- Sauteed Zucchini with Panch Pharon and Almonds
- Spicy Summer Squash Succotash
- Zucchini and Green Coriander Pasta
- Curried Summer Squash Soup
- Lil Zucchini Bites
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Fruit roll-ups are baaaaack (and homemade)!
Have a ball (jar).