If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: All about chocolate chip cookies.
It might seem like a harmless afternoon activity, but baking chocolate chip cookies is no joke. Most people take their chocolate chip cookie preferences and recipes very seriously. (Googling "best chocolate chip cookies" yields about 11,000,000 results.) Maybe you've found your tried-and-true method and are sticking to it, but if you're still on the quest for chocolate chip cookie perfection, you should read these links.
- Here you'll find a complete (read: extremely thorough) guide to baking chocolate chip cookies. (Serious Eats.)
- Choosing the right chocolate for your cookies is a crucial step in the baking process. (The Kitchn.)
- Want to improve your cookie game? Follow these five tips. (Epicurious.)
- Geek out over this scientific breakdown for creating your ideal chocolate chip cookie. (NPR.)
- When in doubt, just be sure to avoid these common chocolate chip cookie mistakes. (Bon Appétit.)
What are your tips for making chocolate chip cookies? Share them with us in the comments!