We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week we wanted sweet treats, and the food blog world delivered. Big time. From goat cheese ice cream and carrot cake cookies to lavender popsicles and chocolate birthday cake, these links are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth this weekend. The only thing you have to do is decide which recipe to make first. (Tough, we know.)
- Top brownies with marshmallows and chocolate-covered peanuts for a nod to rocky road ice cream. (Climbing Grier Mountain.)
- Honey and lavender belong together, especially in popsicle form. (Broma Bakery.)
- Carrot cake + oatmeal cookies = one delicious treat. (Two Peas and Their Pod.)
- Take bittersweet brownies to the next level with some salted tahini frosting. (Savory Simple.)
- Red beets, rosewater, and goat cheese team up in this beautiful ice cream. (A Brown Table.)
- Carrot cake and graham crackers—together at last. (Smitten Kitchen.)
- This chocolate birthday cake with cookie crumbles is the best gift you could give to someone (or yourself). (A Better Happier St. Sebastian.)
- For a different take on goat cheese ice cream, pair it with salted pistachio brittle. (Sunday Suppers.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!