Pumpkin-everything, turkey, and cider donuts aside.
It's only just October, but we've already dived head-first into apple picking, donned our rain boots, and closed the book on the Mysterious Case of the Missing Squash (see you on the flip-side, summer). Needless to say, we love this season and can't wait to take full advantage of the crisp air, changing leaves, pies, and maybe even the occasional PSL (did we just say that out loud?). Here's what on our fall bucket list:
1. Master the perfect mac n' cheese.
2. Find the perfect recipe for mulled wine. And glogg. And make it again, and again.
4. Rekindle our relationships with squash.
5. Bake more pot pies.
6. Make seasonal dessert that aren't just apple pie (we're looking at you, Red Wine-Poached Pears).
7. Light more candles.
8. Recreate Roberta's Bee Sting pizza. (Just because.)
What's on your fall to-do list? Tell us in the comments below!
Top photo by James Ransom; photo of pears by Eric Moran