Life moves pretty fast, as Ferris Bueller says. Here's what you may have missed on the site this weekend:
- Taylor considered the wonders of mail-order food.
- We shared some of this week's test kitchen favorites.
- The pudding, the pudding, the pudding was on fire!
- Leslie asked us to take a closer, more serious look at egg cartons.
- No yolk, Caroline gave us more reasons to love yellow, gooey, eggy centers.
- The Force was with us all week long.
- We got the lowdown on the best ways to butter at any temperature.
- Sarah went back to the old avocado-shaped drawing board and figured out the best way to preserve an avocado.
- The trick to seamless gift-wrapping was revealed!
- Emiko shared the simplest and most aptly-titled cake ever.
- A big thanks to David Stark for being our #1 party inspiration.
- We discovered that chocolate chips, chunks, and wafers make very different cookies!
- The #f52CookieTruck drove off into the sunset, but it left us with a winner!
- We had lots of ideas for DIY edible gifts.
- Think you're a gracious guest? Jen Ford thinks we can all do better, and shared a few tips to make sure we get invited over again and again!
- We discovered foods that will make us live forever... or until we're in our hundred-teens.
- We felt no shame in admitting our love of butter sauce... for adults, that is.
- We gave you a great trick to get you poaching fruit, just in time for the holidays!
- Caitlin Pike came to salve us all from dry, cracked skin.
- Jello salad never looked so good.
- Amanda taught us how to get our bows looking fluffier, perkier, and fuller!