If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Life moves pretty fast, as Ferris Bueller says. Here's what you may have missed on the site this weekend:
- Taylor considered the wonders of mail-order food.
- We shared some of this week's test kitchen favorites.
- The pudding, the pudding, the pudding was on fire!
- Leslie asked us to take a closer, more serious look at egg cartons.
- No yolk, Caroline gave us more reasons to love yellow, gooey, eggy centers.
- The Force was with us all week long.
- We got the lowdown on the best ways to butter at any temperature.
- Sarah went back to the old avocado-shaped drawing board and figured out the best way to preserve an avocado.
- The trick to seamless gift-wrapping was revealed!
- Emiko shared the simplest and most aptly-titled cake ever.
- A big thanks to David Stark for being our #1 party inspiration.
- We discovered that chocolate chips, chunks, and wafers make very different cookies!
- The #f52CookieTruck drove off into the sunset, but it left us with a winner!
- We had lots of ideas for DIY edible gifts.
- Think you're a gracious guest? Jen Ford thinks we can all do better, and shared a few tips to make sure we get invited over again and again!
- We discovered foods that will make us live forever... or until we're in our hundred-teens.
- We felt no shame in admitting our love of butter sauce... for adults, that is.
- We gave you a great trick to get you poaching fruit, just in time for the holidays!
- Caitlin Pike came to salve us all from dry, cracked skin.
- Jello salad never looked so good.
- Amanda taught us how to get our bows looking fluffier, perkier, and fuller!