We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Delicious bubbles and bites to ring help you ring in 2016.
- A yummy way to use up the rest of the pears you received at Christmas. (Appeasing a Food Geek)
- Try a bubbly and bright cocktail before your resolutions kick in. (Holly and Flora)
- Spice up your brunch drink game with a persimmon bellini. (Tasty Yummies)
- This chocolate mousse pie sets you off on a good year of culinary adventures. (What's Cooking, Good Looking)
- A wintry and juniper-tinged spritzer to brighten the cold January nights. (Tending the Table)
- There's nothing better than ice cream, even in the winter—except for ice cream-cookie sandwiches. (My New Roots)
- Another one for the challenge recipes: a sunny rose cake with mousse frosting. (Hummingbird High)
- We are all about putting thyme in cocktails. Trust us, it's delicious. (A Daily Something)
What are your favorite food blogs of 2015? Tell us in the comments below!