Busy weekend? Here's what you may have missed on our site.
- Not only did we find a whole stack of last year's Piglet Champion, Fancy Desserts by Brooks Headley, that we had tucked away, but we also discovered Brooks had sneakily and goofily inscribed each one.
- And we introduced you to Danielle Oron, the blogger behind I Will Not Eat Oysters (and recent contest winner!).
- Lindsey-Jean told us a whole new waste-free way to think about asparagus.
- And Posie had us dreaming of chocolate cake even more than usual.
- We learned how to turn any greens into a soup and celebrated pretty early in the morning for a Monday.
- Andie Mitchell, author of the newly-released cookbook Eating in the Middle, brought egg salad to breakfast, and we wondered why we hadn’t thought to do that before now.
- Leslie shared the sharpest tips we learned when Bob Kramer, a master bladesmith, came to our office.
- And tahini continued to take over.
- We shared the 10 finalists from our Your Best 20-Minute Freestyle Dinner (not)contest over on our app, and asked for your help to choose a winner! (And there's still time to vote!)
- Amanda Sims told us about the craft supply to launch 1000 possible DIY projects we can’t wait to take on.
- We learned that refreezing thawed food is possible (really!!).
- And Riddley Gemperlein-Schirm assigned us all some sourdough reading.
- It turns out that Genius hashbrowns are easier than we ever could have imagined.
- And some of our app users showed us a few creative ways to eat our leftovers in ways that make us actually want to.
- We finally figured out the best way to make one of the most popular Indian dishes in the U.S.: palak paneer.
- And told you why you should mix your iced coffee with lemonade—seriously!
- With Passover on the way, we looked to Chef Alon Shaya for a matzo brei recipe that’s nothing like your Bubbie’s.
- And our own test kitchen chef Josh Cohen used some very imprecise recipes to turn some of his strongest Passover memories into a celebratory feast.
- We also told you our favorite way to fill in the blanks.
- And celebrated National Poetry Month (!!!) with haiku that detail what poets ate (and eat!).
- We wondered what Questlove’s new look-but-not-cook book is really about.
- And learned to twist and shout with some sweet dough basics.
- We also recommended that you ditch the spa and make your own fancy bath soak.
- And then told you to go get off the computer and celebrate finer weather coming our way with a speedy spring dinner that's picnic-ready in a flash!