If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Here's why you should make No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Bars:
- The crust has 5 ingredients.
- The filling also has just 5 ingredients.
- They're low-effort, high-reward.
- They're naturally sweetened with dates and maple syrup.
- They have all the buzz words: Gluten-free! Vegan! No-bake!
These bars are as coconutty as they are pumpkin-y, with a touch of pumpkin spice, and not-too-sweet thanks to dates in the crust and a gentle amount of maple syrup in both the crust and filling. They're what you make when you want a pumpkin pie snack (or anytime dessert).
And remember when we said these no-bake bars are low-effort, high-reward? We meant it: You don't have to do much more than throw all the crust ingredients in a food processor or blender and blitz, press into a pan, blend the filling, pour it into the crust, and freeze for a few hours. You make can these bars now, stashing them into the freezer to be sliced and topped with chopped pecans (and chocolate chips, if you like!) for whenever pumpkin pie calls.
- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 5 large, sliced medjool dates (pits removed)
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Coconut cream scooped off of a coconut milk can (refrigerate overnight and only take the cream that separates at the top, do not take the liquid… save it for a smoothie!)
- 3 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- Toppings: Chopped pecans and dairy-free chocolate chips
What's your favorite no-bake dessert? Let us know in the comments below!