If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to edito[email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Mediterranean Dumplings with Yogurt & Mint Sauce
- Chinese Beef and Chard Buns
- Shrimp and Pork Dumplings
- Chinese Dumplings
- Spicy Dumpling Noodles
- Pork, Shiitake and Swiss Chard Dumplings with Dad's Awesome Hot Sauce
- Marak Kubbeh Adom
- Caramelized Onion, Goat Cheese and Thyme Pierogi
- “Crack” Dumpling with Crispy Rice (Guoba)
- Thai Squash Wonton Soup
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Celli Ripieni (Grape Jam Dumplings)
- Southern Pulled Pork Buns (Bao)
- Dumplings with a Figgy Surprise
- Lamb Dumplings with Cucumber Vinegar Dipping Sauce
- Sweet & Spicy Sesame Dumplings
- Chicken Wontons in a Ginger Soy Broth
- Strawberry Mascarpone Dumplings with Strawberry Whiskey Sabayon
- Chicken and Dumplings
- The Addictive Pot Stickers
- Asian Pork Dumplings
- Banana Split Egg Rolls
- Farina Dumplings
- Oma's Zwetschgenknödel
- Cheesy Chochoyotes with Chicken and Enchilada sauce
- Coconut Curry Puffs
- Yam and Basil Dumplings with Dipping Sauce
- Melchiore’s Culingioni