If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Crab Maque Choux
- Thai Green Curry
- Two-Bite Buckeye Cookies
- Pescado Akumal
- Trio of Peppers and Grilled Corn Salsa
- Texas Twister Buttermilk Pie
- Fresh Tomato and Roasted Poblano Pepper Pasta
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Salsa Asada
- Tinga Chicken
- Shrimp and Corn Tamales with Roasted Poblano Crema
- Chicken Piri-Piri
- Huevos Rancheros (Country-Style Eggs Topped with Pork and Green Chilis)
- Pancetta Slaw with Chili-Lime Vinaigrette
- Poblanos Stuffed with Goat Cheese and Greens
- Mango Halibut Ceviche
- Jerk Chicken Kabobs
- Stuffed Chili Pepper Pakoras
- Hot Pepper Jelly
- Crispy Coconut Tofu with Burning Rings Of Fire
- Serrano Salsa Verde
- Grilled Poblano and Potato Frittata
- Green Chili, Chicken Posole Soup
- Chile, Chocolate, and Cinnamon Biscotti
- Simply Summer Roasted Pepper Salad