We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Happy New Year! If you've resolved to eat cleaner in 2014, we've got 8 recipes for you from some of our favorite food bloggers. (Hint: There's a lot of kale involved.) Between salads, teas, and even baked goods, these links will have you gladly sticking to your resolutions.
- This shredded kale and Brussels sprout salad epitomizes health. (Just a Taste.)
- Switch things up by braising your kale and pairing it with black quinoa. (Seven Spoons.)
- Wholesome pear and hazelnut muffins are perfect for grab-and-go breakfasts. (Sprouted Kitchen.)
- If all else fails, make this detoxifying mint tea. (101 Cookbooks.)
- More kale! (Do you sense a theme here?) This time, with kumquats. (Steamy Kitchen.)
- Make sure to save some kumquats for these hearty buttermilk scones. (London Bakes.)
- Sop up this nutrient-rich shakshouka with some whole-grain bread. (Feed Me Phoebe.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) Just a Taste, Seven Spoons, Sprouted Kitchen, 101 Cookbooks
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Steamy Kitchen, London Bakes, Lemon Fire Brigade, Feed Me Phoebe