2 (!) new cookbooks from Food52—comin' atchya. Shop the presale »
🔕 🔔

What are some of the best food events that you have ever attended and what did you eat/do/make?

This could be something you have hosted at your home for friends (cookie exchange? contest?) or perhaps a meetup organized by through a cooking social network (like FOOD52!)? What kind of things did you make/do?

asked by DP about 5 years ago

I host an annual cookie exchange/party. It's a great opportunity to try out tricky recipes- you can get great critiques *and* it's pretty likely someone will eat whatever you make :) my favorite experiment this year was from Bon Appetit- chocolate macaroons with an orange chocolate ganache. They didn't turn out as pretty as I would have hoped, but man they were tasty!

Join Our Email List!

Inbox Inspiration:

Our newsletter is brimming with recipes and features that have us talking—dive in!

A Joyful Home:

Sign up to get $10 off a first purchase of $50 or more in our shop full of tools & treasures.

Come On In:

Join our humming community and get dibs on events, peeks at new cookbooks, and a surprise or two.