white chocolate dessert

Looking for a suggestion for a dessert where white chocolate is the star, a cake cookie, bar, or cupcake (i.e. not a candy, pudding, custard, or ice cream) that has a pronounced white chocolate flavor

asked by ATG117 almost 7 years ago

Jessica Abrami

How about white chocolate bark? you melt white chocolate and add nuts and or dried fruit to it and let it re-harden.

roseinparis

I've always wanted to make this recipe...http://www.davidlebovitz...

lorigoldsby

I made white chocolate bark in my holiday candies workshop...added pink Himalayan salt, pink peppercorns (crushed) with almond slices and dried cherries...beautiful and so good!

ATG117

Thanks for the cake recipe. Looks like it may be a winner.