🔕 🔔

asked by Susige almost 6 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Please let us know your question -- happy to help!

I don't know what happened to my question as it came out discombulated.... however, I will try again - I cannot buy a rib-in roast in my area without mail order or traveling two to three hours. I can, however, buy a 4-5 pound prime-rib roast from Sam's Club (without ribs) - do I need to change the initial roasting time for a rib-less roast or just use a meat thermometer after the initial high heat roasting time to know when it's time to pull it out the rest and finish cooking?