🔕 🔔

Recipes for carrots and parsnips together? Looking for easy!

asked by briecheese over 6 years ago

bigpan

Cut into same size pieces, toss in a bit of olive oil and a small bit of tomato paste and roast in oven.

Here is another one, looks great! http://www.food52.com/recipes...

Great minds, sdebrango! I love, love the carrot and parsnip fettuccine and was going to recommend it!

Pamela26

Yes! I do it all the time - except I add rutabagas. Peel and chop carrots, parsnips and rutabagas into bite sized pieces. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and rosemary and roast in the oven at 400 degrees F for approximately 45 minutes. Yum!

Cookie16

Gwyneth Paltrow has a nice recipe for Maple-Dijon Roasted Winter Vegetables. Just forgo the sweet potato! Mix 1/2 tsp s+p, 3Tbsp maple syrup, 3 Tbsp Dijon Mustard, and 3 Tbsp Olive Oil. Toss with 4 carrots, 4 parsnips and 1 large sweet potato, all cut into 3 inch sticks ( like French fries) and roast for 25 min at 425.

I watched Ina make this on food network the other day. http://www.foodnetwork...

I make something like it but brush with a combo of butter/honey, sea salt and thyme until it all carmelizes.