🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Rosemary Thyme Pita Chips

0db22f42 09d4 4776 a0e9 b723381a4ade  2016 1109 rosemary pita chips alpha smoot 383

I have a question about the recipe "Rosemary Thyme Pita Chips" from machef. Could these be made a couple of days ahead, or will they become stale? Thanks!

asked by lascarroll almost 6 years ago

778e7198 d096 468e b94e 2028c9a6f093  img 3608

Hi lascarroll - To be honest, I have always eaten the chips really soon after making them so I cannot give you a definitive answer. However, if you happen to have a brisker, I believe it would be fine to make them a day or two in advance. Without a brisker, my only concern is that sugar is hygroscopic (attracts and absorbs moisture) so the honey on the chips might mean the crunch factor is a little less than optimal if the chips are left out for a day or two. Sorry not be able to give you a more concrete answer but I hope that helps!

That's a good point about the honey, thanks for your help!