🔕 🔔

muffins

What's your favorite way to package muffins you'll be bringing to someone's home for breakfast? I don't have my usual muffin baskets where I am.

asked by ATG117 almost 6 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Do you have a cake plate or stacked cookie platter? Might try that or aim a long platter line with a nice kitchen towel.

Stacked cookie platter is a great idea. Unfortunately limited in serving pieces at the moment. I may try to run out and buy something tomorrow morning. Thanks for the ideas!