A question about a recipe: Halloumi, Cranberry and Stuffing Bites

4a6cce6e cc0d 11e5 8e0d 3c15c2d2bb38  37 full

I have a question about the ingredient "sage and onion stuffing" on the recipe "Halloumi, Cranberry and Stuffing Bites" from VeggieQueen.

asked by rukan over 6 years ago

loubaby

I am not sure of your question...I don't see it here...and this is not my recipe...but if you are asking what brand or where to find.....it is a Pepperidge Farm Stuffing mix---in a bag...and she says to follow the instructions on the packet---so make as directed on the back of the bag....you can buy this in any grocery store...and there are other brands out there--Arthur's etc....good luck..

VeggieQueen

Sorry for being vague in the recipe but here in Ireland you can buy ready made packs of stuffing, I'm not sure about other countries! Usually a breadcrumb kind of stuffing for turkeys or whatever, and you just heat it in the oven or microwave. Good luck!